Monday, August 30, 2010

I feel so blessed today. My testimony is bursting out of me! I love the gospel. What blessing I have because of my membership. My wonderful family is sealed together forever. I can be seal to my future family forever. I know how to pray to my Heavenly Father. I know that my prayers are answered! I am so blessed to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost, and to never fear because I know I’m watched over and guided. I’m so blessed to have Hannah, Justin, and CJ (Elder Moore) all my wonderful friends that support me. I don’t know what’s come over me today, but I feel so much closer to my Heavenly Father. I know why I’m here. I have a purpose. I love my life! Even the trials and my weaknesses I have I’m so grateful for. Getting through them and working hard has made me stronger.Today was my first time at the university 1st ward here in Flagstaff. It was sure different, but the same as well. I felt very welcomed and loved. I can’t wait to get to know these amazing sisters that I already look up to so much. My bishop, Bishop Walton, is amazing. I felt how much he cared about all of us and he doesn’t even know me. My heart is full, I don’t know why, I’m just so grateful for everything. I hope you can tell through my words how strong my testimony is today. It’s grown. I’m crying, but not because i'm sad, but because I’m so thankful. It’s hard to describe. Change and challenges are so good! Really! It helps you realize how much our heavenly father does in all of our lives. I know he has had a hand in every success in my life. Boy, will he be in the things to come. There’s no way I could do all this new stuff with out knowing that he’s there for me, that he loves me, that he wants me to succeed. When you turn to the Lord, he’s always there. I have a testimony of that.


1 comment:

Hannah said...

You are absolutely amazing Patricia! I'm grateful to have YOU in my life! You have always been such a good example to me of gratitude and faith. I love you!