Monday, August 23, 2010

Getting Ready

I thought it would be a good thing to start packing a week before I had to leave to Flagstaff. My “being on top of things” kind of backfired when it left my room a disaster. I had enough time to start packing and pull everything out, but I didn’t ever have enough time to get it all put away and packed. So for the last week at home my room was the dirtiest it’s ever been before.
It killed me to have a room so dirty! Just look at my face! Luckily my face has gone back to normal since I got it clean. Whew!

Ask anyone! Kylee, Riley, Georgia, and of course Mom and Dad they all saw it… how embarrassing! I truly am one to have a clean room, never never as dirty as it got. It was so hard to find stuff and very hard to move around (for me, very irritating). Most nights I almost killed myself trying to go to the bathroom or turn over the tape (not to mention the night I climbed in through the window).
Cleanliness is next to Godliness! I believe it wholeheartedly. KEEP YOUR ROOM CLEAN. It’ll make you happy! and Safe! =)

No comments: