Saturday, November 29, 2008

I love to Paintball!!


AWWWW! WOW, if you haven’t gone out paintballing I’m taking you right now! you are so missing out!! It’s the most adrenalin rushing, nerve wracking, scary, amazing, fun thing I’ve done my entire life! Today CJ, Me, Hannah, Dillon, Loren, Niki, Kacy, Bro. Moore, and Jacob were the only people I knew who went to red rock and paint balled for a big chunk of the day. Thank you, Thank you, to CJ for ever taking girls with him paint balling. CJ got so many welts!!! I didn’t like that at all….so painful! I can say they’re painful because I got quite a few of my own and he has ten times as many as I did.

Wow I can’t believe I did it. I was extremely nervous at the beginning, with knots in my stomach and everything, but after I felt how bad it was to get shot and actually got in the playing field it was better. My heart was still racing and I was breathing really fast at the end, while I was playing with Hannah but it was worth it. SO WORTH IT!!! I love paintballing and I can’t wait to go again.

I so got to get that gun at the Goodwill; i hope it's still there. I'll be sad if someone else got it.... we'll just have to see on Monday.

No comments: