Sunday, January 11, 2009

Missing Sarah



Aww, I miss you Sarah! Schools starting pretty soon and i'm so worried to find my classes, without you right there with me! I found this pictures and it hit me how much we were two peas in a pod. What were we even doing before we both fell asleep..? Not only did you make the house more fun, here at home, but i never relized how much of the cleaning you did! i feel like i'm cleaning all the time now... Anyways i miss you a lot! Esepially at night when i'm all alone in the bedroom. I wont admit it to mom or anyone becuse she's bound to move someone in or boxes or something, but i miss talking your ear off at night. Whew! just make sure you stay far away from those handsome guys for me! I love you Sarah!!

2 comments:

The Cluff's said...

That picture of you two is just too cute. You were 2 peas in a pod! But, hopefully the time will go by quickly and before you know it she will be home!

Erin'nJeremy said...

I took that picture. I can't believe you fell asleep. I think you were listening to the ipod. You slept for an hour! Haha. Well I miss Sarah and EVERYBODY!