Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Things on my mind

haaaa, Wow I’m surprised I made it through this school week. It wasn't even a week, but it was hard for some reason. My teachers all knew that we were going to get a break and they had to cram 3 more quizzes, papers, and group presentations before we forgot everything. that's how it felt to me, and I’m glad it's over with!!!

I was excited to hear that i have an A in both Sign language and Writing!!! that was a surprise for me with both of them. I haven't asked my teachers in biology or math but....I’m pretty sure it's an A in bio…. almost positive. Math I’m not too sure..... if the hw counts as a lot then it could be!

Can you believe it 3 more weeks. I can't wait for it to be over, but at the same time I’m worried. Next semester is going to be harder and more stressful than this semester is. The classes get harder and on top of that I’m taking 5 classes instead of just 4. Two are going to be all online and that's why I was able to fit them all in.

I still haven't decided how long I’m going to stay at pima. i could get my a-jack ( I would be done after this next semester) or I could stay home and finish my associates and then take off and go somewhere. I need to go back in to my adviser and see how long it would be to get my associates....half of me says please be enough to stay for 1 more year at least and the other side of me says an associates from pima is nothing and I’m wasting my time when I could be getting a much better quality of school at BYUI.

I was talking to Kylee about it on Sunday and she said in her patriarchal Blessings it talks a lot about her schooling and it made me really want to get mine. I just have this feeling that I can do better. Maybe if I was reading more or stuff like that I would have a more precise prayer or more direction, I know it's probably not true like that, but it is to some extent, the more spiritual you are the more you can understand and realize. So for now on I have "Get prepared to get patriarchal Blessings " on my list of thing to do.

I am so excited for Christmas!!! I already have Christmas secrets and I’m dying to just give them!

Just some things that are on my mind but I should probably go help make dinner!
OHH one more thing! I get to go paintball on Saturday.....I am sooooo excited for that. I borrowed Aric's mask and it’s really big, and makes me look funny but I’ve been really wanting to go, and now I’m going!! I also have his gun, it wasn’t what I was expecting at all. The first thing that I noticed when Aric gave it to me was how heavy it is. I told him how am I going to run fast with this. It’s going to slow me down that’s for sure, and I don’t even know if the CO2 container is full. I really don’t know anything about any of it. Aric said CJ will explain/fix it, so that’s what I’m counting on, right now it’s just a whole bunch of pieces. I can't believe I’m going. Even if I do get big welts like Aric keeps on telling me, I know it’s going to be worth it.

No comments: