Saturday, November 15, 2008

Quote Journal


I am so excited to start this little journal. My mom loves quotes and she’s kept a journal similar to this one when she was a teenager.

For “Family Home Evening” one night, Mom pulled out all her old journals (including her favorite quote journal). I loved them all! I loved them so much that I want to start this journal just like she did from now on.

I can’t wait to fill this journal full of quotes that I can memorize, and have help me when I’m not sure what to do.

More importantly though, I want my little girls and boys to be able to look at this little journal and know your mom thought about you all the time growing up. Even though I don’t remember your face I know your looking down on me watching my ever move. I can’t wait till I can bring you into this world. I already love you so so much and I can’t wait to hug and kiss you.

I don’t know you yet, but I know you’re a special little spirit waiting to be sent her to fulfill the last days, and I can’t wait. I hope this journal helps you through your life. I hope you will be just as inspired to keep records and write down your thoughts as I am by my mother.

No comments: