Sunday, April 15, 2012

Spring Break

YAYAY!! I'm home for spring break!! How wonderful it is to be home again. I love my sisters Georgia and Riley so much! We have So much fun together.
 I got to babysit Addi and Grace on Saturday! Not surprised that Grace knew just how to take pictures! 
 Playing barbies
 I also was pretty excited to see Scott again. He's growing more and more handsome every time i see him! 
 We went on a really fun date to see the Lorax in the theaters and then played arcade games! super duper fun!! anyway!! 



My sister Kimberly is in the hospital and invited me to be there for however long i want and i am SUPER excited for that! TMC is a really nice hospital and i can't wait to see the new baby!

i will keep you posted on more fun activities through the week! 

No comments: