Sunday, April 29, 2012

What A Week!

The week went by super fast and thank goodness for that! I am so ready to be done with tests… I’m excited to lifeguard again andjust sit and get paid for it! I can’t wait to be home with Mom and Dad, I can’twait to have fun with Riley, Georgia, April & Aric, Tyler & Kylee, Ryan & Kimberly, and all the other kidos! 2 More weeks!!! And I’ll have gotten A’s in all my classes. I just can’t wait. Anyway, this week I had exams, and clinicals and presentations but that all seems boring to talk about… I guess it’s becoming old news to me. I did go to a dance this week! It was fun, I got asked to dance a lot and that always makes you feel special. I hung out with my girlfriends, played her at home with Julia and Kendra, and I went on a hike!


 It was going to be just a run, to get some exercise but once you get going I just don’t want to stop. Anyway I hiked up the Mt.Elden trail.



http://soc.li/O9rGZAd 
I use mapmyrun so you can see exactly how long and how far I ran! I love using this app! Try the ED fly over feature on the top right corner of the map! it's it's awesome! 
 If you guys are ever in Flagstaff we should do it together because it’s a nice challenging hike. Defiantly one to bring water and such… but when it’s a spur of a moment thing you just hope there’s some snow at the top! Luckily for me thre was!! blessings!




So Erin and Jeremy are living this afternoon for Disney  Land and wont be back till the 9thlate late. I’m going to be sooo lonely! But it’ll be good because I will be crazy with finals the next two weeks anyways. Well that’s what’s going down here in Flagstaff. 

I also just made the best pasta salad! Or I think so...  Can't go on a trip without pasta salad! We see if Erin and Jeremy like it.... I feel like maybe I do have some of Dad's cooking genes! Okay. I’m going to church! Love you!!


No comments: