Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter Weekend

I have so much to show you all! Over Easter weekend, Jacy, Ben, and I decided to drive down to the Easter pageant! It was a marvelous ideas and we had sooooo much fun! 
(The pictures aren't that good because it was dark and I was taking it with my phone..) 
 Surprise!!!! Scott drove up with Tricia and Jon just to see ME!! oh...and the pageant. It was so good to see them! I really do love Scott and Tricia and Jon! 
 This is Nikki and Ben. Nikki is in Yuma this semester doing nursing. She is the most amazing girl ever!! 
 Scott and I. So happy to be together again. 
 Nikki and I


 On our way home! 
 We gave Ashton a ride home from Mesa and he sang with his guitar the whole time. it's was very sweet! 
 Sunday, before Erin and Jeremy got back from Mesa I went over to Jacy's house for Easter dinner. Jacy has an amazing family! I especially liked that her mom is a runner! She runs 8, 10 miles everyday and loves it. It’s not exercise to her; it's alone personal time that makes her look fabulous! I decided that I’m going to be a runner all my life! It’s so healthy, and feels great! It's kept me sane this semester with school! Anyway, Jacy has this amazing swing in the biggest tree right behind her house. 
 We had a lot of fun swinging together


Can I just say how much i love my life?? I do, I do!

No comments: