Sunday, February 5, 2012

Another Week!


Can you believe it’s been another week!?! Time is going so so fast!  

This week was crazy with school but I’m really getting better at it. Quizzes don’t phase me anymore, and Exams are manageable. It’s still hard when you have multiple tests on one day, but I’ve done it twice now, so it’s soon going to be something I’ve gotten used to as well. I really don’t have much to tell you about.. I had a boring and busy week. My weekend has been pretty good though. I didn’t do as much studying as I have been doing on Saturday (normally I do school work all day). I actually fell asleep reading my textbook and slept from 1pm till around 5pm. I couldn’t believe it, but OH how good I felt. I still feel great! I’m glad I caught up on some of my beauty sleep. “Patricia Baggie” as in “you have bags under your eyes” is not going to happen is I can do anything about it! Oh how terrible would that be!




Jeremy’s Birthday was this Friday, but we celebrated it on Wednesday because he had to work all Friday. It was super fun! I bought ice cream and got a Redbox movie. Rise of the planet of the Apes! Those monkeys were scary! Golly!

Anyway, my week has been fantamulaisious!! Hope yours has been too!! Oh, I counted how many days till I’ll be home for my spring break and it’s 32 more days! I am so excited!!


3 comments:

The Cluff's said...

Wow! I am so impressed with your hard work determination! You are going to be such a great nurse. I am so proud of you. I am so glad you are documenting all this on your blog not just for all of us to read it but for you to go back and read it, too! Can't wait to see you!

Kimberly said...

Hey I just played catch up on your life. You are doing an amazing job! I am so proud of you. Love the posts to keeep me posted!

Rogers said...

Spring Brake will come sooner then you know it! Love you and great job!