Sunday, February 19, 2012


Hello Poppet!
I’m happy to say another week is done by!!! I passed all my test this week and I’m feeling good! we had our first day of clinicals at ponderosa pines and it was fun. Some excited thing that I learned about was how to pack a wound that’s tunneling. How to act when a lady has a seizure during breakfast. How to negotiate with pt’s. All sorts of things! It was a good day Friday from 6:30 to 3:30!

This week for FHE we went to brother Spawlding’s house and it was super fun! Very laid back with not a lot of structure, BUT we played telephone and it was hilarious!

Valentines day was fun! Lol I had classes, but Ms. Webb let us practice distributing meds using red hots and M&M’s. Erin and I also sat down and watched zoo keeper. We had a free redbox code for valentines day and we didn’t want it to go to waste… so I went to get The Help because everyone says it’s great, but it was out of stock so I picked the next descent movie on the list. Keep in mind it was snowing and freezing cold. Anyway the Zoo keeper movies was pretty horrific. Don’t watch it.

I also got to open my package from Scott on Valentines Day and he went over the top. Gave me a rose with a recording feature, a box of chocolates, a teddy bear, and the most beautiful card! I loved it all. It was nice to have someone you know loves you on Valentines Day. Even if we were super busy that day and we’re 4 hours away from each other. It was still nice.

SO we have 18 more days till I’m home for spring break! I can’t wait to see you all!!! Love you!




SO we have 18 more days till I’m home for spring break! I can’t wait to see you all!!! Love you! 

No comments: