Sunday, January 25, 2009

Dead Car!


I never knew fixing a car was soooo time consuming until I actually tried to fix one. On January 17 I spent all day working on my car with Bro. Deverauxe, and it was good at the beginning. We got the engine to turn, and we thought everything was going to work fine, but that was not the big problem after all. Long story short we tried to check everything and fiddles with all the parts, but in the end... a part of the engine pushed it’s way out the side of the engine and it’s a dead car now… it’s really a BIG bummer because I thought I was going to be able to drive it to school and back this semester, but it looks like either I pay for gas in the van or get a bus pass. I don’t know what’s the best idea but oh well. I learned a lot about an engine though, so it wasn’t all a waste of time.

No comments: