Sunday, November 11, 2012

What a weekend!

So this weekend was crazy! Friday I had my clinical at the hospital. Friday night Josh wheeler visited. He was on his way to Utah. Then Saturday I decided to hike Mt. Elden, and just my luck, it started snowing on me while I was still 4miles away from the house. It literally came on so fast. It was like a movie when the black clouds move in really fast... That's what happened! As soon as i started noticing the sun was gone behind some clouds, and my feet started getting really clod from hiking in the snow from the storm the day before, and then all the sudden a huge black cloud just rolled on top of me! I was in the clouds and i couldn't see the town or that far in front of me. Erin called (thank goodness i have my phone when i hike to use the app, "mapmyrun") and said she was rescue me once I hit pavement. BUT because it had snowed the trail, to get back to town, was covered up... Or I couldn't find it. So I'm hiking back and forth trying to find the passage way between two houses that let's you back on the streets... Well this nice lady saw me and asked If I was lost... Haha, I was so embarrassed and wet and muddy, but she let me go through her property and it turns out I over shot the trail by a long shot. Probably because I was running faster than I thought I was! :) that night we (erin, jeremy, and i! they found a babysitter! ) went to the adult session of stake conference and yeah... i almoat fell asleep.. it was 9pm before we got out but it was good. The talk from our stake president here in flagstaff was amazing! after the meeting we went to, "The village" and got some pie! chocolate peanut butter cup! so so good! then today, Sunday, we had stake conference. Amazing, and so spiritual for me. Josh came back tonight and had dinner with us but they say they only came for the body wash that kyler had left. Then after they left we played settlers and had some rocky road bluebell ice cream. I couldn't be happier! I'll be home this Saturday for thanksgiving!!! Can't wait! The pictures are from the hike before the weather turned and the other one was just so adorable! Erin and Julia together sleeping after church. Sweet sweet sweet!


You can see how awesome my run was here
http://www.mapmyrun.com/view_workout?w=202702701

No comments: