Sunday, October 21, 2012

Apple Picking, Juice Making!

I may have already posted these pictures.... i don't remember... but here we are! Picking apples from the tree outback! We got a Lot of apples and what do we do with them?!?! 


WE JUICE THEM ALL! Frozen apple juice makes any gross green smoothie I make palatable! 

Erin wasn't too sure about all the worms we found in the apples though... kinda traumatizing for her... for real!
The sad end to this juicing story is the next morning after all the apples were juiced and either in the freezer or half was in the frig, Jeremy was redoing the kitchen and moved the refrigerator without taking the apple juice out!! thank goodness I put most of what I could fit in the freezer! ha ha it was a sticky mess for a long time after that! I still love you Jeremy!

No comments: