Sunday, September 9, 2012

More FUn things!! they just don't stop!

Here is another weeks worth of pictures and fun things going on in my life!! It was another great week!! 
This is FHE in flagstaff for ya! musical chairs with only TWO chairs left!! 
My delicious birthday cake!! THANK YOU ERIN!!!
I'm 21 now!! Don't look that different... 
Julia helping herself to the whole couch and a little veggie tales! 
Blowing out the candles!! 
Opening presents!
Erin busy in the kitchen making yummy mashed potatoes, shake -n-bake chicken, corn on the cob, and gravy for my birthday meal! 
Labor day we all went to the Coconino County Fair 
Sweetest little owl! 
Kendra has been feeling sick sick, she was ready to eat. It was taking tooo long to be ready!









the magic show at the fair was soo cool! 
Jeremy is re-doing the kitchen!!! 
the NEW cabinets!! 
We are ready for the SNOW!

1 comment:

Patsy said...

i guess i have to change my 20 years old thing... MAn! time flies!!