Sunday, August 19, 2012

Back to Flagstaff!

So I'm in Flagstaff again! I love it here with Erin and Jeremy so much. I love waking up with the girls, I love hanging out with Erin, I love the weather, I love big green hills around, an I love talking medical stuff with Jeremy! I am really excited for school to start this monday. I have about 10 more chapters to read of my great big book!


I also have drug cards to do, sloppy copy care plans, and video notes, but I couldn't be happier! I am a little homesick tonight because Erin an Jeremy left for Mesa, and I wrote a whole bunch of letters and that always makes me feel emotional, but it's okay. I'm a big girl, I'm okay left alone a few days.
I am all moved in and I love my room! 
I've made it my own little haven and guess what? My clothes all fit and are color coordinated! 
 
I sleep so well her, I don't know if it's the bed, or how exhausted I am, but I always sleep really well!

I've already gone out with friends quite a few times! 
We went fishing.

 and hiking! I've been to a birthday party for my friend Jacy! The girls and I made a cake for my friend toast, it was his birthday. 
We've been to the park!


 I feel like I've done so much in just one week! I can't wait for next week!

Tonight we had a fireside and it blew me away! President Monson is indeed a true prophet! We watched his biography....I think... Or just a video all about him. Heavenly father prepares and qualifies his prophets and I learned so much from his example! " if the Lord needs an erred run he can count on me!" I want to be just like that! I want to follow the promptings of the holy ghost 100%! I feel so inspired to be better at life! I want to pray for trials and conquer them! Speaking of trials, while we are having the lesson on trials and how they make us stronger, bro Tingy, a member of the Ysa 1st ward bishopric got my attention and asked me if I was willing to take a calling as the gospel doctrine teacher!!! I am so excited! Yes, scared to death that I'll be a sweaty/blushing mess, but this is something I've always been scared to do and now I'm going to get over that fear! Things just go so well in flagstaff. I feel inspired here! I just love my life and I am truly blessed for all my family and friends! Hope everyone's weeks go well! I'll write again next week!
P.s. the emergency Of the week is my "L" on my keyboard as well as the "0" won't type... So I'm using my phone a lot lot more! Any ideas what I should do?







1 comment:

Kyle said...

glad you are glad! happy you are happy! Good luck with school