Sunday, June 24, 2012

Summer Trip to Flagstaff

Riley went to EFY last week in Flagstaff and needed to be picked up on Saturday, so I made a trip of it! I got Hannah and Scott to come with me and we had a blast! We left at 5 am on Saturday and talked and talked the whole 4 hours! Then we met up with Riley, Nick, and Courtney at Erin’s house! Oh how I had missed Erin Jeremy and the girls! It really is my home away from home!

 We went off roading a bit... but don't tell mom and dad! my GPS said to turn right to get to the Lava Tubes and all that was there was two tire tracks from a 4 wheeler.. but it was flat so we tried it... 
Yes, it was the wrong way, but we had fun! 
 We finially decided to park under a tree and just walk to the opening of the lava tubes because we knew it had to be really close! the GPS said we were right on top of it! 
 Love this picture of Scott and I 
 the camera didn't have anything to focuse on because it was all dark in the cave. "sniff" that would have been a really good picture otherwise. 
After we had conquered the cave! 
We didn't get lost that bad....and we got out just fine! 
 pretty sunset...... minus the yuckie bird poo on the window... ha ha
 Took everyone to my favorite Yogurt place in flagstaff 
The drive home!

No comments: