Sunday, March 13, 2011

My Testimony


Church was amazing today! My testimony is growing and growing. Sometimes I do wish that I could have some huge life changing experience that I could share with people, but the truth is I’m a girl who hasn’t been through a lot of trials. I’ve never had a close friend or family member die. I’ve never had a hard time believing in the gospel. I’ve never been hungry, alone, or homeless. I’ve never really been tested like some have been, but I still have such a strong testimony and relationship with my Heavenly Father. I know my savior lives. I know that he’s my big brother and that he died for me because he loved me so much. He loves me more than I can even comprehend; more than I can love him back. I know that he watches over me and knows my name, joys, fears, weaknesses, and exactly what I’m feeling all the time. I know that things that are happening in my life are not unnoticed and that I just have to trust in the lord that everything will fall into place. Mostly, I just need to make sure I’m willing to be wherever I’m needed! That’s just my testimony of my savior not to mention my love for Joseph Smith, the book of Mormon, Thomas S. Monson, the power of prayer, and everything else I know is true and that has become a vital part of my life. I’m so grateful that I know all that and I really am blessed so much! The gospel is so so true

No comments: