Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sleepover Disaster

Riley had asked Taylor Lewis to come over on Friday and spend the night till Saturday.

Well of Friday Riley and I went to Sally Beauty Suplies and saw that there were hair curlers ( you know the ones that you put in when your hair is wet and in the morning your hair isdry and curly). I had been wanting them since Erin took ours. So I got them and we decided that we would do them that night at our sleepover with Taylor. that nigth Taylor and I had Riley put them in our hair. The next morning wewoke up to this.......

2 comments:

Erin'nJeremy said...

Wow you actually put something on your blog! I like your new background! Love ya!

Adriane said...

Hey! I love your blog! So fun to see you and your thoughts. I'm so sorry I didn't come visit you more and your family. Crazy short trip, but next time I plan on staying a bit longer and having Tom there to help! Thanks again for helping me out. And I'm so glad to have found you!